PayPal Real money UK casino sites
PayPal is a web wallet which a lot of UK based casino players tend to use to transfer money into an online casino site, and you will find plenty of mobile and online casino sites that will allow you to use this option as a way of funding your account and also making a withdrawal from that account.
You will need to first sign up for a PayPal web wallet account and once you do you can instantly star to use their services. You will however need to find a way of topping up your PayPal account and there are many different ways that you can do that.
PayPal will let you link up your bank account to their web wallet service and as such you will be able to transfer money in to your web wallet instantly from your bank account, if you would prefer you can also top up your web wallet account using a debit card or a credit card.
Just be aware that if you do choose to use a credit card to in fact any other type of payment option to put funds into your PayPal account there will be a small fee to play for doing so. However, when you transfer money out of your PayPal account back to your bank account there will be no fees to pay.
In fact thanks to the UK’s speedy payment banking system you will be able to make more or less instant withdrawals back to your bank account from your PayPal account, and for reference PayPal will also let you use their web wallet to purchase goods online and also send money to anyone with an email account!
Frequently Asked Questions
You will of course have quite a number of questions in regards to using PayPal to fund an online casino account if you have never used it before. You will find lots of questions and answers listed below which should hopefully help you get a much clear understanding of how you can use PayPal.
However for more information on to sign up to use their web wallet please do checkout the www.paypal.com website where a very comprehensive set of help files and details on how to sign up and/or how to contact their customer support team can be found.
- What is the minimum I can deposit using PayPal?There will be a lot of different minimum deposit amount limits in place at various different casinos and as such you should look around at our featured casino sites if you wish to make very small nominal deposits using PayPal as we are more than confident you will find several of those casinos that will let you do so.
- What are the best games to play when depositing by PayPalIf you do decide to make a deposit using PayPal and wish to play the games which offer players the very lowest house edges, then it should be the blackjack games you are looking to play online or the video poker games which are famed for their very high payout percentages.
All of our listed and approved mobile and online casino sites will accept PayPal as a banking option, and those video poker games and blackjack games on offer at those sites will come with lots of different staking options, so they can be set to play for very low or very high stakes.
Are PayPal bonuses available?
If you choose to use your PayPal web wallet as the way you fund an online or mobile casino account then you will find there are a lot of different PayPal bonuses that you will be able to claim and make full use of.
First time PayPal depositors who sign up to all of our approved casino sites will be able to claim some very large deposit match bonuses and those bonuses are instantly credited to your account upon you making that initial deposit, so look around and claim as many of the PayPal bonuses as you can!
- Can anyone sign up to use PayPal?PayPal will not let every person is every country of the world sign up to use their PayPal accounts to gamble online or at a mobile casino site, as they have to abide by the laws in the countries they offer their services to in regards to online and mobile gaming.
However, we are pleased to let you know that if you live in the UK then you will have no problems using PayPal to deposit money into any casino site that offers PayPal as a deposit option and you will have no problems withdrawing money back to your PayPal account.
- Which casino will accept PayPal?Playing games after you have made a deposit using PayPal you could have hours of fun and winning opportunities and if you are seeking out a casino site at which to find those types of casino games then make sure you take a good look over our review of the 32 Red Casino for they really are a great casino.
There gaming suite is huge and continues to grow each month as more and more casino games are added onto their gaming platform, however with their multi stake games always on offer you should give them a try and also claim that casinos new player sign up bonus as it is a big one!
- Can winnings be sent to my PayPal Account?PayPal will let you make a withdrawal back to your account when you make a deposit using PayPal at any selected casino and then have a winnings session, and you will also find that you can easily select one of the available banking options to make a withdrawal of those winnings.
If you want more information on just what withdrawal options are available then visit any of our featured casino site websites and click on the banking page for a complete breakdown of all of the available deposit and withdrawal options available at that site.