Real money Ukash Casino Sites UK
One problem that you may be experiencing when you have signed up to an online or mobile casino site is having a way that you can send money into a casino site. Whilst many people do have a credit or debit card they can use to fund their casino accounts, there are some people who do not have a bank account or credit card or who do not really want to give out their personal banking details to a casino site.
If that is the case with you then there is a great way that you can now opt to use to fund any casino account and that is by you using the service so of accompany called Ukash. What Ukash offer UK players is a way for them to visit a local shop close by where they live and then buy a pre paid voucher from those shops!
There are literally thousands of shops throughout the UK that sell Ukash vouchers and you can usually easily identify those shops as they are the ones that displayed a Pay Zone or Pay Point sign outside of the shop!
If you wish to use Ukash then simply visit one of those shops request a Ukash voucher and then hand over your cash, in a moment of two a voucher will then be printed off and handed to you and then you simply need to enter the number printed on that voucher in the casino banking interface and your funds will then be added to your account instantly!
Frequently Asked Questions
You will not experience any problems when you use the Ukash pre paid vouchers as they are a very reliable online casino banking option. However, if you wish to learn more about using those vouchers then below you will find a comprehensive collection of questions and answers related to Ukash.
Should you want to learn even more or even locate a shop close to you that Ukash vouchers then simply visit www.ukash.com and use their store locator tool, enter your post code and a list of local Pay Point and Pay Zone shops will then be displayed on the screen!
- Do I have to pay a fee to use Ukash vouchers?You are never going to have to pay a fee to the shop that you purchase Ukash vouchers from and you will find that the full amount of the face value of any Ukash voucher is going to be added to be added your casino account when you use any Ukash voucher!
- How long are Ukash vouchers valid for?You will not have to make a mad dash back home when you have purchased any value of Ukash voucher and then use them straight away! You will have up to 365 days to use any Ukash voucher you have purchased so you have quite a long time that they will remain valid for, just do not forget to use them though as they will expire after one full year from your purchasing them!
- Can I buy more than one voucher at a time?You can of occurs buy as many Ukash vouchers as you like, so if you are planning on playing at more than one casino site then simply request as many Ukash vouchers as you like for the amount you would like loading onto each of them when you do visit a local store that sells them!
- What Ukash accepting casino has lots of games?Playing games after you have made a deposit using Ukash you could have hours of fun and winning opportunities and if you are seeking out a casino site at which to find those types of casino games then make sure you take a good look over our review of the Platinum Play Casino for they really are a great casino.
There gaming suite is huge and continues to grow each month as more and more casino games are added onto their gaming platform, however with their multi stake games always on offer you should give them a try and also claim that casinos new player sign up bonus as it is a big one!
- Is using Ukash safe and secure?As Ukash is a financial services and Money Transfer Company that offers their pre paid vouchers to UK residents and citizens then you are going to be pleased to learn that they are fully regulated by the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority.
That does of course mean that Ukash adhere to the very highest standards in regards to their day to day operation and your funds will be safe when you do use Ukash. For more details take a look at the Ukash website or the Financial Conduct Authority website where they are listed as an approved company.
- Can I withdraw when I make Ukash Deposits?Whilst you are not going to be able to make a withdrawal back to Ukash vouchers when you make a deposit using Ukash and then have a winnings session, you will find that you can easily select one of the available banking options to make a withdrawal of those winnings.
If you want more information on just what withdrawal options are available then visit any of our featured casino site websites and click on the banking page for a complete breakdown of all of the available deposit and withdrawal options available at that site.
- What games payout the most?If you do decide to make a deposit using Ukash and wish to play the games which offer players the very lowest house edges, then it should be the blackjack games you are looking to play online or the video poker games which are famed for their very high payout percentages.
All of our listed and approved mobile and online casino sites will accept Ukash as a banking option, and those video poker games and blackjack games on offer at those sites will come with lots of different staking options, so they can be set to play for very low or very high stakes.