If you are interested in locating a payment option that is going to allow you to move money into an move money out of any online or mobile casino account then it is going to be very beneficial for you to sign up for a web wallet.
There are many different companies that offer a web wallet to UK residents and one that does and one that we can highly recommend is Skrill. They are a long established company offering web wallets and you can sign up for one of them in a matter of minutes.
When you do have a Skrill account you can then send money into it via one of several different deposit options such as a credit card or a debit card and when you do you will then be able to keep those funds securely in your Skrill account until you wish to play casino game online.
You will be able to move any amount of money held in your Skrill account into any mobile or online casino site instantly and also have your winnings sent back to your Skrill account.
I have played and reviewed the best non-Gamstop casino sites in the UK that accept Skrill below:
100% Legal & Not On Gamstop Verified Bonus Mobile Friendly Advertiser Disclosure. Must be +18 to participate.
You are able to request any amount that you have got in your Skrill account is paid back to you and you will find they will let you perform a fast bank transfer from your Skrill account 24 hours a day or if you prefer you can request your money be sent to you as a cheque.
Frequently Asked Questions
We want you to be 100% confident that opening up a Skrill web wallet account is going to be beneficial to you. With that in mind we shall now give you the answers to a wide and varied range of questions that first time users of the Skrill web wallet service ask.
If you are interested in using their services then all you need to do is to visit the www.skrill.com website and fill in the registrations form, your account will then be opened once you complete that form and you can use your account straight away!
- What fees will I be charged for using Skrill?The only fees that you are going to have to pay for using Skrill is when you top up your Skrill account, a small percentage of your deposited amount you send into your Skill account will be a free, however when you send money into a mobile or online casino site they are not going to charge you any type of fees.If you request money be sent back to your bank account from Skrill there are no fees involved either and when a casino sends you your winnings back to your Skrill account here will be no fees involved in those transactions either.
- How do I increase the limits on my Skrill account?If you wish to increase the spending and deposit limits that will be in place and imposed on your Skrill account then you will need to get your Skrill account fully verified, to do that you simply have to send them some form of identification documents to prove your address and your identity.Once they receive copies of those documents and perform checks on you then you will then be able to increase your spending limits accordingly.
- How fast are Skrill deposits processed?Skrill deposits are always going to be processed in real time, and as such as soon as you make a deposit and your deposit has been verified in real time then your casino credits will be added to your account straight away.Making a Skrill deposit is also going to see you being able to often claim a range of reload bonuses from several casino sites or even new player sign up bonuses so always be on the lookout for bonuses awarded to players who use Skrill as their preferred banking option as there will be lots of them available.
- Which games offer the best winning chances?If you do decide to make a deposit using Skrill and wish to play the games which offer players the very lowest house edges, then it should be the blackjack games you are looking to play online or the video poker games which are famed for their very high payout percentages.All of our listed and approved mobile and online casino sites will accept Skrill as a banking option, and those video poker games and blackjack games on offer at those sites will come with lots of different staking options, so they can be set to play for very low or very high stakes.
- Who regulates Skrill?As Skrill is a financial services and money transfer company that offers their web wallet facility to UK residents and citizens then you are going to be pleased to learn that they are fully regulated by the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority.That does of course mean that Skrill adhere to the very highest standards in regards to their day to day operation and your funds will be safe when you do use Skrill. For more details take a look at the Skrill website or the Financial Conduct Authority website where they are listed as an approved company.
- What casinos offer Skrill and have lots of games?If you do want to play casino games then you will find lots of them on offer at all of our top rated UK casino sites, and as you do have choice then you should stick to playing the games which can be configured for a stake level that is affordable to you and your bankroll!Making a deposit using Skrill and then being able to play casino games will never be a problem at one of our highly rated casino sites that being the 32Red Casino and if you wish to give them a try then checkout our review of this first class casino as they are giving away to all new Skrill depositing players some very large sign up welcome bonuses which you can claim instantly!